- Chaise can be positioned on the left side, the right side, or as standalone seating
- Arms can be easily removed and reattached to enable 19 different configurations
- Bench-made, brushed stainless steel base with mitered corners
- Exposed French seam details
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Includes optional connector for securely joining the sofa and chaise components
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- W101 D65 H28 | SEAT H15 in
- W257 D164 H71 | SEAT H38 cm
- Leaside Driftwood
*Available for delivery only within the 48 contiguous states.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction IBeam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.