The Davenport Bi-Sectional can be configured with the chaise on the left or the right side, which means you can change the design to suit any room. It incorporates a timeless, three-over-three design with a unique, stainless steel base to create the perfect balance of comfort, style and simplicity. The base wraps around the arms of the sectional, giving it an architectural aesthetic that looks great from any angle. The frame is built using 100% FSC-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Chaise can be positioned on the left or the right side of the sofa
- Seat and back cushion fill is Dacron®-wrapped to maintain a structured shape
- Bench-made, brushed stainless steel base with mitered corners
- Seat and back cushions are flippable
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- W104.5 D73 H31 | SEAT H16 in
- W266 D186 H79 | SEAT H41 cm
- Leaside Driftwood
*Available for delivery only within the 48 contiguous states.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction IBeam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.