The Dot area rugs feature playful dots of different colors created when yarns are alternately brought to the surface and then floated on the back using a weaving technique called “tissue pick.” The design was specially developed by the Chilewich design studio using specific weaving textile software. The base textile is a solid neutral metallic best described as a rich blend of silver and taupe. Four complementing colors of dots appear as if they are embroidered on the surface adding a unique sense of depth.
All woven floor mats are made from Chilewich’s durable signature woven textile bonded with a flexible commercial-grade backing.
Made in USA with TerraStrand® and Microban®.
- Small (23'' x 36'')
- Medium (35'' x 48'')
- Large (46'' x 72'')
- X-Large (72'' x 106.5'')
- Color: Mica
- Vacuum, shake out or hose off with water to clean. Hang to dry.
- Good in all weather. Quick to dry.
- Mold, mildew and chlorine resistant.
- Do not lay on top of rubber floor or place objects made of rubber on top of the mat. Discoloration of the mat or floor may occur.
- We recommend that you occasionally lift, move and air out your shag mat. Although our shag mats are mold-resistant, the flooring underneath them may not be.
Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.
*Promotional offers and discounts cannot be applied to Chilewich products.