A compact sectional with Mid-century inspired details like blind-tufted upholstery, flanged arms, and tapered wood legs with stringers. The chaise can be configured on the left, the right, or as standalone seating. Made with 100% FSC®-Certified wood.
- Bench-made hardwood/engineered wood frame constructed using 100% FSC®-Certified sources
- Top-stitched, tufted seat cushion and tight back cushion are integrated for a clean aesthetic
- Solid wood legs use water-based, medium-toned finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Sectional components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- W83.5 D78 H28 | SEAT H17 in
- W212 D198 H71 | SEAT H43 cm
- Leaside Driftwood
*Available for delivery only within the 48 contiguous states.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction IBeam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.