The Portage is a Scandinavian-inspired extending dining table designed specifically for small space living. The integrated leaves extend from beneath the tabletop to accommodate extra dinner guests, then easily retract for the next day’s breakfast. The inner extension system is engineered with all solid wood parts. Features solid wood legs, skirt and edging for durability.
- Tabletop constructed with veneered, engineered wood core for strength and stability, and solid wood edging
- Solid wood legs, skirt, and extension system
- The design integrates extension leaf, eliminating the need for storage
- Water-based, clear coat finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Assembles easily with provided hardware
- W50/87 D34 H29.5 in
- W127/221 D86 H75 cm
*Available for delivery only within the 48 contiguous states.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction IBeam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.