Stitch was inspired by hand embroidered fabrics. Brightly colored yarns are alternately brought to the surface and then floated on the back using a weaving technique called “tissue pick.” The small windows of color contrast against their neutral backgrounds for a charming weightless effect that appears to be stitched by hand. Each individual yarn blends two colors from the same family resulting in an unexpectedly natural texture. This intricate and unique process allows the design team to closely manage the ultimate textile from start to finish.
Stitch placemats are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Made in USA with TerraStrand® and Microban®.
- Rectangle (14'' x 18.5'')
- Color: Jade
Chilewich placemats should be stored flat. Do not fold placemats or allow them to crease.
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge/cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Air dry.
- Permanent stains may result when certain food or liquids are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles.
- Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser and rinse. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric. Air dry.
- More delicate maintenance may be required for Metallic Lace, Ribbon, Tulle Tech and Tuxedo Stripe. Do not aggressively scrub these styles.
- Molded placemats and runners, including Dahlia and Mod, require gentle care. Top layer metallic foil loss may occur if treated with rough sponges or brushes when cleaning. We recommend wiping clean with a soft sponge/cloth.
- Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended.
Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.
*Promotional offers and discounts cannot be applied to Chilewich products.