Includes: infusion bottle / tasting straw / variety pack / cocktail booklet
Whether you are an experienced mixologist or just starting to explore the world of infused spirits, the Master Kit is a must-have. Our high-durability lab glass infusion bottle with walnut-finish cap infuses 375 ml of liquid (half of a standard bottle of spirits). It features a purpose-designed, stainless steel infusion basket ready to hold a single packet of any 1pt infusion blend, included inside. You also get a reusable, gold-finish, stainless steel tasting straw so that you can taste-test during the infusion process, a simple instruction guide, and some cocktail suggestions to start you off in the right direction.
Designer: Anna & Andrew Hellman (USA)
Material: Please see full list below
Origin: USA + China
- Infuse alcohol and spirits efficiently, consistently, and affordably.
- Provide balanced flavors that complement, rather than conquer, the spirits they infuse.
- Deliver a consistent result, with each blend taking less than 6 hours to infuse.
- Take the fear out of infusion by providing an “on the rails” experience.
- It makes the infusion process super easy.
- Infusion Bottle: Made in China, Walnut-Finish Cap, Glass, 500 ml / 16 fl oz
- Tasting Straw: Made in China, Gold-Finish, Stainless Steel, 215 mm / 8.5 in length
- 7 Blends Variety Pack: Packed in USA, One 8g packet of each 1pt Infusion Blend: Citrus, Mint, Floral, Chili, Cinnamon, Chocolate, Smoky
- Cocktail Booklet: Made in USA, Paper, 3.5" x 4.5" (folded)
- Teroforma's beautiful collection of modern dinnerware, linens, glassware, flatware, accents, and barware (including their signature milled soapstone whisky stones) comes from a hand-picked team of designers from around the world. Focusing on fine craftsmanship and rejecting mass-production, Teroforma maintains integrity of the creative process.