Cast Pendant takes inspiration from the traditional plumb weight – a weight hanging from a line used by masons and carpenters since Ancient Egypt to establish a true vertical. An honest light, Cast Pendant embodies Menu's philosophy of soft minimalism. Hang one lamp on its own or cluster several into an installation. The lamp is available in three variations, and a splitter allows for a variety of configurations. Cast Pendant is designed for both commercial and residential use.
- Designer: Tom Chung & Jordan Murphy (CAN)
- Dimensions: Shape 2 - 3.9"H, 3.5"W
- Materials: Cast Aluminum/Bronzed Brass
- Electrical: 120v G9 sockets. LED bulbs up to 7W only (1.5W bulbs included).
- Hard-wire only. Canopy and mounting hardware included.
- Included bulbs: G9 LED, 1.5W, 2900K, CRI>80, 100-120V, 50-60Hz, non-dimmable (lamps can accept dimmable bulbs)
- No built-in dimmer.
Menu believes in making design matter. Design matters when a product meets a real need and when it is useful, timeless, and made from honest materials. Design matters when it's original in shape, function, and composition. And design matters when it’s produced in a community in which it makes a difference. Menu believes in making design matter - through passion, originality, and responsibility.
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.