The Perpetual Collection is the beautifully-designed constant in your life. Indoors or outdoors, amidst a crisp garden or on a city rooftop, these hand-made, lightweight concrete tables suit every occasion. The designer’s innovative approach to soften the appearance of concrete with natural sands and hemp-like grass creates a sophisticated, personalized aesthetic where no two tables are the same. “Perpetual” also embodies the durability and sustainability of the furniture—constructed from biodegradable materials with a low luster finish, the pieces are beautifully weather resistant.
We successfully introduced this collection in Slate Gray and Ivory White. With strong market response, we successfully added Reclaimed Teak to this collection and—new for 2017—we are excited to introduce our new copper-plated Mesh Link Collection. We strive to create new looks not currently in the market—you can be assured of fresh designs, innovative material combinations and a unique look for different specifications in or outdoors.
Perpetual looks terrific when blended with our ceramic collections: Fabulous contrasts between high-gloss and matte finishes, muted and bright color palettes … let your creativity drive your selections.
- Steel frame with copper plating, plastic glides; fast dry foam cushion core with Sunproof® Olefin cover in Cartenza Collection #161 Taupe
- While our Perpetual Collection items are weather-resistant and suitable for indoor and outdoor use, it is the buyer’s responsibility to follow all care instructions which are included with the product. Failure to follow care instructions voids warranty.
- Dimensions: 28W x 28.5D x 25H
- Seat Height: 12.5
- Seat Depth: 17.5
- Weight: 15.5lb
- Packing Info: 26W x 27D x 19H
- Shipping Weight: 20lb
CARE OF THE COPPER PLATED STEEL
To maintain and correctly care for your Perpetual Mesh Link products, regular maintenance of both the light weight concrete and the copper plated steel is essential. Be sure to routinely follow the following Product Care directions:
- Purchase and use a chamois cloth to regularly wipe over the copper plated steel frame (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chamois_leather)
- ONLY use non-abrasive soft liquid detergent - do not use any type of cleaning agent that will cause abrasion to the lacquer topcoat
- Rinse furniture thoroughly with clean water and wipe over frame with the chamois leather cloth and allow to dry naturally
- Do not use any form of oil based cleaner or sealers
- Do not place the furniture in wet areas or in any water pool
- During Winter (and during periods of non use), store the furniture in dry protected environments
- On a regular basis check the copper plated steel frame for scratches or damage to the plating (plan on doing this as part of your regular cleaning and maintenance)
- To remove verdigris, apply distilled vinegar to a clean soft cloth and gently buff the metal surface. The vinegar should remove most (if not all) the verdigris spots.
- A) If you spill any type of oil, grease, staining and or acidic-based juice or sauce (e.g. tomato sauce, lemon juice, vinegars etc), wipe it up immediately. Do not allowthe liquid to remain on the surface of the product. Concrete by its pure nature is a natural product and as such is prone to absorption. Act immediately and you will be able to enjoy your furniture for years.
- B) When not using the product (e.g. furniture) we recommend that you protect the surface by using a professional grade furniture cover. This will help to ward off stains from trees, pollen, bird or other animal urine or fecal matter. Contact Seasonal Living for recommendations on covers.
- C) If you live by the ocean or a salt-water environment, do not allow salt spray to build up on your product. Wipe it off or hose it down on a regular basis. Salt can corrode your concrete product. Remember to regularly seal the product for more protection.
- D) The Perpetual Collection includes a Planter series. Follow same steps for your concrete planters. NOTE –Included with your concrete planters are zinc liners.
- Over time, your zinc liners will be prone to rusting. We recommend that you regularly inspect the zinc liners and when you notice rusting starting to occur, we recommend that you purchase from your local hardware store a silver paint such as Rustoleum® or similar spray paint and apply this to the zinc linerin the manner advised by the paint manufacturer. Do not spray the zinc liner while it is in the concrete planter