Can't bear to live without your vinyl albums, yet can't seem to find the time to fire up the record player these days? The Crosley Keepsake USB Turntable may be the perfect solution. You can now take your old vinyl and convert them to CD in minutes with just a few simple steps. The Keepsake allows those old albums to be recorded in a digital audio format for high quality sound on a smaller, more modern compact disc. It easily interfaces with the USB port on any computer by utilizing the supplied software suite. However, if you still want to enjoy your albums old style, then Crosley's Keepsake offers a 3-speed turntable for your listening enjoyment. Preserve your entire music collection with the Keepsake.
- Unit (L x W x H) = 17 x 11 x 7
- Unit Weight (Lbs) = 12
- NP7 Needle
- USB Enabled For Connection to Windows Equipped PC and Mac
- Software Suite For Ripping And Editing Audio Content
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Plays 3 Speeds - 33 1/3, 45 And 78 RPM Records
- Plays 7", 10" & 12" Records
- Fully Automatic Return Tone Arm
- Diamond Stylus Needle
- Adjustable Tone Control
- Dynamic Full Range Stereo Speakers
- Inputs - Auxiliary(3.5mm)
- Outputs - RCA
- Headphone Jack
- Chrome Snap Closure
- Corner Guards
- Metal And Resin Handle
Please allow 3-5 business days to ship out and receive tracking.
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.