W18.5 D20.5 H30 | SEAT H18 in
W47 D52 H76 | SEAT H46 cm
The Lecture Chair is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design. It features a one-piece, bent-plywood seat and back, with a functional leather and brass handle. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers. The Lecture Chair combines comfort, design, and durability. Available in Black, Walnut, or Ash.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel
- Flatbar braces add functional style
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Black Ash
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-Beam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.