Brush Wallpaper in Gray by Katie O'Shea for Milton & King
Brush Wallpaper in Gray by Katie O'Shea for Milton & King
Inspired by the elegant beauty of tumbleweed, Brush Wallpaper features an abstract botanical bohemian vibe. Think of the subtle beauty of the high desert. It has a natural look and varied texture, giving it a richness that is both dreamy and grounded. It is versatile in both dark and light color ways.
Milton & King are thrilled to announce a brand-new collection of 12 stunning wallpaper designs created in collaboration with Northern California artist, Katie O’Shea. Katie is renowned for her vibrant and detailed illustrations and surface designs inspired by nature and its wonders. Simple and elegant, her designs are a refreshing combination of vintage design and modern style.
This wallpaper is made to order - please allow up to 2 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.
- Usage: Domestic & Commercial
- Pattern Match: Straight Match
- Horizontal Repeat: 12"
- Cleanability: Washable
Roll Dimensions: 33 ft Long x 24 in. Wide - approximately 65 square feet per roll.
Please ensure that you order the correct amount as we do not guarantee that rolls printed in different batches will be an exact match.
Note: Samples are provided for review of the material, pattern scale and print technique—they are not intended to be used for color matching purposes. There can be slight shifts in color between runs, so your wallpaper may vary slightly from sample coloring.
Non-Woven Wallpaper Advantages:
- Sourced from FSC Certified Forests and printed with water-based ink. Milton & King's wallpapers are of the highest quality, are environmentally friendly, and totally 100% vinyl-free.
- These high quality wallpapers are breathable, helping them endure mold and mildew conditions. Thus, perfect to decorate bathrooms, kitchens, and laundries.
- Paste-The-Wall - Made from both natural and non-porous synthetic fibers. These non-woven wallpapers will not absorb moisture from the adhesive. Simply apply the paste directly to the wall. The paper will not expand or contract with no booking time required.
- The wallpaper rolls are finished precisely to have no overlap. Meaning the panels simply butt up to each other for ease of installation.
- M&K's designer wallpapers are also heard wearing and tear-resistant. This is a great advantage as the wallpapers will not get torn during installation or removal.
- Easy to Remove - Once completely dry, non-woven wallpapers will come off easily. It should come down in full sheets with no need for the dreaded steamer or water. Without causing any damage to the walls upon their removal.
Please note: Burke Decor does not accept wallpaper returns at this time. Why? Wallpaper is produced in batches (similar to tile) and due to dye-lot variations that occur based on when the rolls are produced, we are unable to accept returns.
Milton & King is an Australian boutique wallpaper manufacturer determined to make this world just that little bit brighter. They specialize in creating exquisite, considered, and bespoke wallpaper outcomes for a wide range of clients, and are driven by the romance and passion of wallpaper as well as their commitment to excellence.
- Free shipping
ORDERING: Orders may be placed online 24-hours a day, by calling toll free (888) 338-8111 between 9am - 6pm EST Monday through Friday or by sending an email to sales@burkeDecor.com. Please do not include your credit card information in any email. A Burke Decor representative will contact you via phone during our regular business hours for processing.
When an order is placed, it is instantly sent to our distribution warehouse for processing and shipping preparation. This means that unfortunately once an order is placed, we cannot alter or change it.
If your item is being delivered with an oversize or white glove carrier, please thoroughly inspect your item before signing for the delivery. Damages or defects or missing items must be noted on the receipt with the carrier. If the receipt from the carrier is signed and issues are not notated, Burke Decor is not responsible for any defects or damages found after delivery is completed.
DELIVERY TO THE LOWER 48 US STATES:
All orders over $50 enjoy FREE SHIPPING with delivery to an address within the 48 contiguous states. Shipping on orders under $50 is $7 USD. Depending on size and contents parcels ship via UPS, USPS, FedEx or DHL.
DELIVERY TO ALASKA AND HAWAII:
Parcels shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are charged on a flat rate depending on weight.
Orders weighing between 0.1 lbs - 10.0 lbs are $15 USD
Orders weighing between 10.1 lbs - 20.0 lbs are $20 USD
Orders weighing between 20.1 lbs - 40.0 lbs are $40 USD
Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to ALASKA and HAWAII without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
Rates are calculated at checkout based on live rates from the United States Postal Service, FedEx or DHL and product weight information. Please note, tracking information is limited for shipments and we cannot guarantee a delivery date on International deliveries. If you are interested in expedited International delivery options please inquire.
Cost of shipping to International destinations does not include the cost of taxes, tariffs or other customs fees. All taxes, tariffs and other customs fees are the responsibility of the receiver. Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to International destinations without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
International shipping lead times can be longer than the domestic lead times listed on the product page.
If you have an APO address, please contact us in advance of making purchases to confirm the item(s) you are interested in can be shipped to your address via USPS.