Product OverviewThe lovely motif on the door fronts of the Bramford Cabinet were inspired by a luxurious handbag our director of furniture Aimee Kurzner spotted. Made of mahogany with either a light wheat or caviar black finish, the pattern on the cabinet doors is made of interwoven taupe and ivory leather or black and ivory leather, and the ferrules on the legs are made of brass in a light antique brass finish (wheat) or brushed brass finish (black). This design was first introduced with the leather woven chair. With its removable wine rack, it makes an elegant bar cabinet. It has push-to-open doors, a storage drawer with soft close drawer glides, adjustable shelving, and cord management holes. The Bramford Collection also offers the Bramford Nightstand and the Bramford Chair.
Colors: Light Wheat or Caviar Black
- Finish 1: Light Wheat/Taupe/Ivory/Light Antique Brass
- Finish 2: Caviar Black/Black/Ivory/Brushed Brass
- Material: Mahogany/Leather/Brass
- Size: 3'1"H x 4'10"W x 1'7"L
- Weight: 242 lbs
- Number of Shelves: 2
- Door Quantity: 3
- Door Detail: Hand Woven Leather
- Drawer Count: 1
- Drawer Detail: Soft Close
- Hinge Type: Soft Close
- Adjustable Hinge: Yes
- Floor Protection: Adjustable Glides
- Country of Origin: Indonesia
*Images shown are for Illustration purpose only, actual product's color/finish/option may vary.
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.