Historically, tin ceillings were introduced to North America as an affordable alternative to the exquisite plaster work used in European homes. It was between 1890 and 1930 that thin rolled tin-plates were being mass-produced. Tin ceilings were traditionally painted white to give the appearance of hand- carved or molded plaster. But, today the irregularity and the aging give all the appeal to this American architecture icon.
- 19" W x 32.8 feet L - Approx. 53 square feet per roll.
- Each patterned tin is 19" wide.
- No Pattern Repeat.
- Heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- No wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- Colourfast and washable with a soft cloth.
All NLXL wallpaper collections are suitable for public spaces or commercial applications. NLXL wallpaper is also printed upon order, so please allow 1 - 2 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.
Fire Rating Certificates:
- Description: 165 GR fleece base paper wallcovering
- Composition: High purity pulps and synthetic fibers
- Thickness: 0.165 mm (nominal) " As measured by SwRI: 0.22 mm. (nominal)
Please note: Burke Decor does not accept wallpaper returns at this time. Why? Wallpaper is produced in batches (similar to tile) and due to dye-lot variations that occur based on when the rolls are produced, we are unable to accept returns. We are more than happy to exchange unopened wallpaper for another pattern or store credit.