Wicker is the most recent addition to the expanding family of Basket Weave fabrics. Previous designs included: 1 yarn over 1 yarn, 2 over 2 and 4 over 4. Wicker is the first 4 over 8 weave. The simplicity of a basket weave allows the yarn itself and the colors chosen to become the heroes of the design. Wicker is woven with 8 yarns of the same neutral color in 1 direction, emphasizing the texture and tone of the material. The opposite direction of 4 yarns combines the same neutral with pops of color that play hide-and-seek in a design developed specifically for this weave.
Wicker placemats and runners are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Made in USA with TerraStrand® and Microban®.
- Rectangle (14'' x 19'')
- Runner (14'' x 72'')
- Color: Sugar
Chilewich placemats should be stored flat. Do not fold placemats or allow them to crease.
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge/cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Air dry.
- Permanent stains may result when certain food or liquids are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles.
- Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser and rinse. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric. Air dry.
- More delicate maintenance may be required for Metallic Lace, Ribbon, Tulle Tech and Tuxedo Stripe. Do not aggressively scrub these styles.
- Molded placemats and runners, including Dahlia and Mod, require gentle care. Top layer metallic foil loss may occur if treated with rough sponges or brushes when cleaning. We recommend wiping clean with a soft sponge/cloth.
- Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended.
*Promotional offers and discounts cannot be applied to Chilewich products.