The Logan Bi-Sectional balances comfort with refined, modern style. The back cushions have a unique, channel-stitch detail which creates a subtle play of light and form. Compartmentalized cushions filled with loose-spun poly help to give the feel and comfort of down while maintaining a clean, crisp shape. Cylindrical stainless steel legs keep things simple and airy. This sectional is cleverly designed to allow the chaise to be positioned on the left or the right, so it can adapt to any room layout. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood.
Dimensions: W84 D36 H31 | SEAT H19 in
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look.
- Back cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
- Stainless steel legs.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Sectional components can be joined using connectors on underside.
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
Shipping Information: Gus Modern requires an 8% shipping surcharge on all orders. Shipping will be calculated during checkout based on total price of Gus Modern items only. White glove delivery is available for an additional charge. Please contact us to set up.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-Beam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.