The Wireframe Coffee Table is a functional accent piece which evokes the 3D wireframe models used by designers and animators. It features a natural oak-finished exposed ply top and bottom surface, and a powder-coated steel grid framework. Two openings allow for attractive storage of cushions, blankets, books, or clutter.
- White powder-coated steel grid framework.
- Top and bottom platforms are fine, cross-grained plywood with exposed edges.
- Water-based, clear coat finish.
- Platforms are finished top and bottom in Natural Oak.
- Bumpers on the bottom of frame to protect hardwood floors.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
Shipping Information: Gus Modern requires an 8% shipping surcharge on all orders. Shipping will be calculated during checkout based on total price of Gus Modern items only. White glove delivery is available for an additional charge. Please contact us to set up.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-Beam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.