Outer space is infinite… like the imagination! The Galaxy wall hanging follows the trajectory of the space theme, and is ideal for the walls of living rooms, bedrooms, corridors and children's rooms. Hanging from five cotton cords, joined to a plastic pole covered in cotton thread, are small cushions (a star, Mars, Saturn, a rocket) and several balls and tassels. The various elements provide the color on a black background. The cushions have 100% cotton exteriors and 100% polyester stuffing, hand-made by craftspeople. This mobile-type wall hanging combines with Milky Way and Universe rugs, with Mars, Moon, Saturn and Rocket cushions and with Pebbles baskets.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Easy to match: you can match it with with our rugs, baskets, cushions or blankets.
- Hand washable: easy to wash, it can be hand washed using a neutral soap.
- Size: 1' 6" x 1' 8"
- 100% Cotton, hidden plastic bar. In models with figurines, and 100% polyester stuffing.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail.
- Every wall hanging is unique and different.
- There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- Made in India.
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.