Little fishes swimming along the ocean shore--bliss indeed! The Ocean Shore rug is machine-washable (8 kg capacity) and made of 100% cotton. Its rectangular base is reminscent of the ocean, featuring several unwoven areas shaped like fish and randomly spread around the blue background. On the ends, ruffled fringes are woven onto the base to emulate foamy waves crashing onto the shore. This combination of textures adds uniqueness to the design, which lends a fresh and summery touch to any room in the home, be it interior (living room, kid's room, bedroom, hallway) or exterior (balcony, terrace or garden). Discover the entire Sea collection of cushions, blankets and wall decor!
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- Size: 4' x 6' 3"
- 100% Cotton.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.