This design is inspired by chunky cable knitting. This rug is machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 5 kg capacity size 80x120 cm and 6 kg capacity size 120x160 cm) and it is 100% cotton. Its pastel colors add such a special light, and its texture is perfect for any type of decor. from the living room to the dining room or children's rooms, for both girls and boys. Available in two sizes, for all room sizes.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- Small 2' 8" x 4'
- Medium 4' x 5' 3"
- 97% cotton 3% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.