Deep and moody mineral-inspired hues and striking urban style meld together to define the Aireloom collection. The Miro rug features an ivory, taupe, blue, and gray colorway that lends depth to the textured crosshatched design. Power loomed of polypropylene and polyester, this rug is a durable living room, dining space, or foyer accent with a subtle carved effect and plush, inviting pile.
- Power-Loomed Performance: the precision of design and machine-made quality offer a range of patterns, styles, and colors
- Durable Fibers: made of 64% polypropylene and 36% polyester for high-traffic and/or pet-friendly durability
- Plush Pile: .67 inch pile with a soft hand
- Easy Care: this rug is easy to clean and resistant to stains; vacuum regularly without beater bar
- Rug Pad Recommended: provide extra cushioning and insulation with a felt rug pad
Catalog Code: AIR07
Construction: Machine Made
Material: 71% Polypropylene 29% Polyester
Pile Height: 2/3"
Recommended Use: Indoor
Country of Origin: Turkey