Introducing a limited edition design collaboration from Gus* Modern and textile visionaries LUUM. This covetable collection re-imagines the Gus* Modern Halifax Chair and Porter End Table in playful colour combinations inspired by three bold hues of Knurl, a texturally captivating fabric from LUUM - designed for work, rest, and play. The result is a series of alluring designs that explore the creative possibilities of fabric and furniture, exploring form and texture in bold new ways.
- Collection inspired by the Memphis Design Group.
- Upholstered in high-performance Knurl fabric by textile designers LUUM.
- Matching Gus* x Luum Porter Table sold separately. Bench-made, solid steel frame.
- Frame is finished in a custom powder-coat color. Ash ply paddle armrests are finished in a custom color.
- Four cushion panels are attached to the steel frame. Constructed using FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Cushion fill is Dacron®-wrapped to maintain shape. Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Clean fabric with a dry cleaning or solvent based cleaning agent. Do not use water-based cleaning products. Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-Beam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.