The Inverse is a mirror/clock hybrid that has more to it than meets the eye.
The clock face is formed by the see-through shape in the mirror, which also creates a window that reveals the hands.
By turning the dial, the 12 position of the clock can be changed. A clever feature that gives you the possiblity to hang the clock horizontally or vertically or make it lean casually against the wall.
The warmth of solid oak stands in contrast to the cold appearance of the mirror, making this object suitable for any space.
Designed by Richard Hutten in 2015
- Materials: solid oak frame, mirrored glass
- Color: natural dial, black dial
- Dimensions: h: 180cm – w: 50cm – d:5,5cm / h: 70.9" – w: 20" – d: 2.16"
- Movement: German UTS
- Warranty: 5 years
- Battery type: 1x AA / LR6 / R6 battery (included)
- Weight: 20,3kg / 44.8lbs
- Designer: Richard Hutten
- Year of release: 2015
- Contents packaging: Inverse natural, AA battery, allen key, instruction manual
Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.