The Perpetual Collection is the beautifully-designed constant in your life. Indoors or outdoors, amidst a crisp garden or on a city rooftop, these hand-made, lightweight concrete tables suit every occasion. The designer’s innovative approach to soften the appearance of concrete with natural sands and hemp-like grass creates a sophisticated, personalized aesthetic where no two tables are the same. “Perpetual” also embodies the durability and sustainability of the furniture—constructed from biodegradable materials with a low luster finish, the pieces are beautifully weather resistant.
We successfully introduced this collection in Slate Gray and Ivory White. With strong market response, we successfully added Reclaimed Teak to this collection and—new for 2017—we are excited to introduce our new copper-plated Mesh Link Collection. We strive to create new looks not currently in the market—you can be assured of fresh designs, innovative material combinations and a unique look for different specifications in or outdoors.
Perpetual looks terrific when blended with our ceramic collections: Fabulous contrasts between high-gloss and matte finishes, muted and bright color palettes … let your creativity drive your selections.
- To avoid staining, do not use or place any item on top of any Perpetual lightweight concrete surface without sealing the product with our specially formulated sealer.
- A 3.0ML bottle of sealer is shipped with every product—LOOK for it carefully in the shipped carton box. READ the Product Care instructions shipped and follow instructions on how to apply the sealer.
- Buyer is responsible for sealing and re-sealing product depending upon where is is located and how often it is soiled. The sealer ONLY provides you with a temporary protective solution to stains. Failure to quickly clean up spills and regularly re-apply our specified sealer can result in stains that are not possible to remove.
- Use our touch-up kit to repair minor surface chips to your lightweight concrete products. Specify Ivory White or Slate Gray. For instructions on chip repair, please visit our website and watch the repair video located on each Perpetual Collection product page.
Depending on where and how often you use your Perpetual Collection product, we recommend more regular sealing (especially for outdoor use or heavy soiling from acid based and or oil based foods and liquids at a minimum 3-4 times per year.
- A) If you spill any type of oil, grease, staining and or acidic-based juice or sauce (e.g. tomato sauce, lemon juice, vinegars etc), wipe it up immediately. Do not allowthe liquid to remain on the surface of the product. Concrete by its pure nature is a natural product and as such is prone to absorption. Act immediately and you will be able to enjoy your furniture for years.
- B) When not using the product (e.g. furniture) we recommend that you protect the surface by using a professional grade furniture cover. This will help to ward off stains from trees, pollen, bird or other animal urine or fecal matter. Contact Seasonal Living for recommendations on covers.
- C) If you live by the ocean or a salt-water environment, do not allow salt spray to build up on your product. Wipe it off or hose it down on a regular basis. Salt can corrode your concrete product. Remember to regularly seal the product for more protection.
- D) The Perpetual Collection includes a Planter series. Follow same steps for your concrete planters. NOTE –Included with your concrete planters are zinc liners.
- Over time, your zinc liners will be prone to rusting. We recommend that you regularly inspect the zinc liners and when you notice rusting starting to occur, we recommend that you purchase from your local hardware store a silver paint such as Rustoleum® or similar spray paint and apply this to the zinc linerin the manner advised by the paint manufacturer. Do not spray the zinc liner while it is in the concrete planter