Channeling classic mid-century style with the relaxed ambiance of 1970’s Modernism, the Solana Triangular End Table showcases solid wood craftsmanship and sculptural beauty. The organic curves of the tabletop rest upon angular legs, creating a pleasing contrast unified by the warmth of the smooth wood grain. Visible joinery details—seamless wedged tenon joints in the top, finger joint detailing in the legs—add subtle interest to this refined accent piece. Part of the Solana Table Series, it is designed to nest with the Solana Oval or Triangular Coffee Table.
- Crafted from solid Walnut or Ash. Solid ash is 100% FSC®-Certified in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
- Exposed, wedged tenon joinery on a CNC-routered tabletop. Solid, angled legs showcase finger-joint detailing. Plastic bumpers on legs to prevent floor damage.
- Water-based, clear coat finish. Not recommended as a stool. Nests with Solana Oval Coffee Table and Solana Triangular Coffee Table.
- Each Solana Table features its own distinct grain pattern and coloring. These variations make each design natural and unique. Can be used as a footrest or as extra seating.
- Exposed, black powder-coated, curved metal base provides architectural detail and visual interest. Plastic bumpers on all legs to protect hardwood floors
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
Dimensions: 17.5"W x 16.75"D x 14"H
Weight: 26.5 lbs
Shipping Information: Gus Modern requires an 8% shipping surcharge on all orders. Shipping will be calculated during checkout based on total price of Gus Modern items only. White glove delivery is available for an additional charge. Please contact us to set up.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-Beam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.