The Tallinn Chair makes a unique statement of sophisticated comfort with its regal stature and inviting details. The chair’s silhouette echoes the refined style of notable Scandinavian archetypes while introducing contemporary details that give Tallinn its distinctive aesthetic. With an inner steel frame and slim, gently curved legs, Tallinn combines strength and durability with elevated elements to create a design that can anchor any room.
- Features subtle curves and fluid, elegant lines.
- Chair constructed with a steel inner frame inside a molded foam body for long lasting durability.
- Loose seat cushion is crafted from polyurethane foam.
- Exposed, black powder-coated, curved metal base provides architectural detail and visual interest.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to protect hardwood floors. Matching Tallinn Ottoman sold separately.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
Dimensions: 34"W x 34"D x 41"H
Weight: 44 lbs
Shipping Information: Gus Modern requires an 8% shipping surcharge on all orders. Shipping will be calculated during checkout based on total price of Gus Modern items only. White glove delivery is available for an additional charge. Please contact us to set up.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-Beam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.