Cotton garlands are perfect for decorating any part of the home: living room, corridors, entrance hall, children's bedrooms, garden, patio, etc. The Pom Pom garland consists of a cord made of natural cotton (1.7 m) with eight pom poms 13 cm in length, each sewn to the cord. The pom poms are dyed with the Tie-Dye craft technique, stemming from the 1960s and the hippy aesthetic, each pom pom being submerged individually, dying them in fresh, cheerful and vibrant hues, and also in more vintage and subtle tones, always with a Tie-Dye effect. This is the first time Lorena Canals has created cotton garlands to decorate walls, ceilings, columns, beams, etc.
- Size: 5' 7"
- Color: Green
Washing and Care Instructions
- Hand wash in cold water without rubbing.
- Use a light soap, and do not use softeners or whiteners.
- Do not leave to soak, and spread out once the wash has finished, as the colors may run or stain other parts of the product.
- Avoid drying in the sun. Before drying, it is recommended to remove excess water with a cotton cloth or towel.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. Lint may be removed with a lint remover
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull threads.
- Keep away from fire.