Eskayel highly recommends consultation with a professional paperhanger prior to installation.
These instructions are for PRIMA standard wallpaper only.
* Wall should be prepped to a smooth, clean, and dry surface prior to installation. Wallcovering will not hide wall flaws such as: nail holes, bumps, or dirt.
* Primer sealer should be used on unpainted drywall. Use acrylic wallcovering primers: Professional Ultra Prime (PRO-977), Golden Harvest White Bite, or Allpro Ultra Prep 685. Priming provides a sound surface that wallcovering will adhere to.
It is recommended to strip down previous layer(s) of wallcovering. The wallcovering may seem to be firmly adhered to
the wall, but the addition of another layer can cause adhesion failure.
* Prime over glossy paint with one of the above mentioned primers.
* Clear adhesives such as Professional Ultra Premium Heavy Duty Clear Strippable (PRO-880), Golden Harvest GH-34 Clear Stripable, and Allpro Pro-Duty 3400 provide good adhesion and allow for easier stripping when the wall covering is to be removed or replaced.
* Pastes such as Professional Heavy Duty Clear PRO-838 or Allpro Clear Hang 610 have a more aggressive adhesion and should be used for more permanent applications.
* Apply a coat of the adhesive using a 1/2” nap paint roller. Book for 10 minutes.
* Do not use tape on imaged surface.
* Align top and adjoining edges. Smooth panels into place with a smoothing brush, starting at the center of the panel working
towards the edges.
* Use a plastic smoother to push air pockets to the edges.
* Overlapping the seams is not recommended.