The Adelaide Sofa is a classic club sofa frame that harkens back to Mid-century archetypes. Structured side cushions lend a vintage look, and provide added comfort. The solid, tapered-wood legs can be easily removed and reattached, allowing this sofa to fit through tight spaces. The sofa frame and legs are FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look
- Water-based, medium-toned finish on legs
- Seat and back cushions are flippable
- Legs can be removed and reattached to get through tight doorways
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- W84 D36 H31 | SEAT H17.5 in
- W214 D92 H79 | SEAT H45 cm
- Velvet Rust
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
*Available for delivery only within the 48 contiguous states.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction IBeam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.