A must for its versatility! Apart from the decorative element, you can use the pouffe as a footrest, to sit down or, if you put a tray on it, it can serve as a table. Following the Early hours line, a base of canavas in Natural color and different textures. The cover is removable with a zipper for easy washing and the inner cushion is filled with small poly styrene balls.
- Home washable: easily washable at home in a conventional washing machine. You would not need to take out the filter.
- Handmade:handmade, created with care and produced individually by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
- Easy to match: Get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
- Size: 1' 9" x 1' 9" x 11"
- Cover: 70% cotton 30% other fibres
- Filler: 100% polyester
- We take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and color.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids. The product fulfilled the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- We only use non toxic dyes as we are an environmentally responsible company.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Washing machine able. Wash separately at maximum 30 degrees.
- Do not use bleach. Wash using a soft washing cycle.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.