100% Natural Coconut Wax Blend + Perfume and Essential Oil Fragrance Blends. Natural cotton wicks and fully recyclable glass vessels and reusable packaging. Each crystal has been hand chosen for its beauty and vibes. Every crystal has been cleansed with pure Himalayan Sea Salt and charged in the California sunshine. Over time your crystals will gently sink into the wax pool still releasing their good vibrations - just in stealth mode. When your candle if finished let the wax fully cool and remove the crystals and wash with soap and hot water, pat dry and use in Reiki | Chakra healing, meditation areas, blessing ceremonies etc. If your’e not into all that woo woo stuff set them in the windowsill just because they look stunning. Like you.
AIRE BOHEME FRAGRANCE: Sacred and sensual. Our Palo Santo ‘holy wood’ has soft elusive notes that interlace with Hojari resin and Cypress. Layered with the minerality of nourishing Himalayan Sea Salt.. A perfectly balanced scent for men or women.
- paraben, paraffin, sulfate, phthalate, gluten, and gmo free
- no animal testing
- clean burning for over 50+ hours
- Palo Santo: the wood smoke is believed to have both medicinal and therapeutic healing power. Traditionally, it is burned by Incas, indigenous people of the Andes, Shamans and medicine people for spiritual purifying energy cleansing and healing. Please note in this product its for decorative purposes only and must be removed from your candle before lighting or it could catch fire. After all its wood.
- Himalayan Sea Salt: The only edible crystal! Helps to nourish your skin by providing 84 trace minerals. Helps to detoxify the body by balancing the systemic pH. It creates a sacred and protected space. When heated, these salts release negative ions into the air which creates positive energy.
- Clear Quartz: Draws off negative energy. Encourages clarity of thought and increased energy levels. Elevates your vibration, positivity and purpose of heart and mind.
*REMOVE Palo Santo stick before lighting candle to avoid catching fire. It is for decorative purposes only.
TIPS: Always burn candles until the wax pools to the edge of the glass. ESPECIALLY FOR THE FIRST BURN. Otherwise you will get what is called tunneling and that wastes all the wax stuck to the sides of the glass. Don't burn longer than 4 hours. Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4". If crystals fall onto wicks wait until wax cools and use a spoon to guide the crystal back to the side wall of the glass. When your candle is finished cleanse crystals and vessel with hot water and soap.
COMMON SENSE WARNING: Not for reuse with food. Keep small objects and all things that are lit on fire away from children and pets. Thanks, bye.