Manufactured as a double width design (set) requiring 2 rolls, A+B to complete the horizontal repeat. One set is equivalent to 132 sq.ft).
Bring the outside in with this stylish jungle wallpaper design. Animal Kingdom is a playful hand painted collage of a tropical paradise for animals. A jungle wallpaper consisting of bird of paradise, palm trees, monkeys, leopards, crocodiles, zebras and birds. This design is fun and would suit boys and girls of all ages. A wallpaper designed to grow with your child. But don't think of it as just a wallpaper for children, it could also be used with great effect in a bathroom or powder room.
Bethany Linz is an Australian artist and textile designer who recently launched two brand new collections with Milton & King.
This wallpaper is made to order - please allow up to 2 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.
- Usage: Domestic & Commercial
- Pattern Match: Straight Match
- Horizontal Repeat: 24"
- Cleanability: Washable
Roll Dimensions: (x2) 24" x 33 ft - equivalent to 132 square feet.
- Sourced from FSC Certified Forests and printed with water-based ink. Milton & King's wallpapers are of the highest quality, are environmentally friendly, and totally 100% vinyl-free.
- Breathable - These high quality wallpapers are breathable, helping them endure mould and mildew conditions. Thus, perfect to decorate bathrooms, kitchens and laundries.
- Paste-The-Wall - Made from both natural and non-porous synthetic fibres. These non-woven wallpapers will not absorb moisture from the adhesive. Simply apply the paste directly to the wall. The paper will not expand or contract with no booking time required.
- The wallpaper rolls are finished precisely to have no overlap. Meaning the panels simply butt up to each other for ease of installation.
- Durable - M&K's designer wallpapers are also heard wearing and tear-resistant. This is a great advantage as the wallpapers will not get torn during installation or removal.
- Easy to Remove - Once completely dry, non-woven wallpapers will come off easily. It should come down in full sheets with no need for the dreaded steamer or water. Without causing any damage to the walls upon their removal.
Please note: Burke Decor does not accept wallpaper returns at this time. Why? Wallpaper is produced in batches (similar to tile) and due to dye-lot variations that occur based on when the rolls are produced, we are unable to accept returns. We accept and offer free shipping on all wallpaper exchanges.
Milton & King is an Australian boutique wallpaper manufacturer that is hell-bent on making this world just that little bit brighter. They specialize in creating exquisite, considered and bespoke wallpaper outcomes for a wide range of clients, and are driven by the romance and passion of wallpaper as well as their commitment to excellence.
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.
Please note, this item is a SPECIAL ORDER:
• Special order merchandise is created to meet the customer's specifications and is considered final sale.
• Special orders can be cancelled within 48 hours of the original sale for a full refund; thereafter Burke Decor will retain a 50% cancellation fee of the purchase price.