The town of Assa has inspired this gorgeous cushion from the Morocco collection. It's a washable rectangular cushion in tightly-woven 100% cotton (with 100% polyester filling). Onto the cotton weaved ash-rose base, two different-sized diamonds have been applied using the same technique as with the matching rugs, one in petrol blue and another in burgundy, both edged in black. This cushion's vibrant and nuanced colors make it perfect for a child's room, living room, or terrace--on a sofa, armchair, hammock, floor, etc. Machine-washable and completely child-friendly (no zipper or buttons). Combine this cushion with any rug from the Morocco or Bereber collection, with the new Bazaar and Zoco baskets and with our new collection of blankets!
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- Size: 1' x 1' 7"
- Color: Ash Rose
- 100% Cotton.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Washing machine able. Wash separately at maximum 30 degrees.
- Do not use bleach. Wash using a soft washing cycle.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.
Please allow 5 - 7 business days to ship out and receive tracking.