A storage solution and stylish decorative accessory for the home--all in one! The Bazaar Aubergine basket draws its inspiration from the cities, markets, and colors of Morocco. The 100% cotton basket is braided to create its circular shape and combines an untreated natural color with ash-rose and linen-color bands. Because of its size, the basket is ideal for storing toys, books, magazines, blankets, plants, laundry and more! Its simple design makes it the perfect accompaniment in any decor and room. Hand-crafted, no two exactly alike. Also available in natural, ash rose, and black-- and you can easily match it with any of our rugs, cushions, blankets and wall decorations from the Bereber and Morocco collections!
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Easy to match: you can match it with with our rugs, cushions or blankets.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Size: 1' 7" x 1' 2"
- 100% Cotton.
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail.
- Every basket is unique and different.
- There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Extensive quality controls to check for needles and other metals have been applied.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.
Please allow 5 - 7 business days to ship out and receive tracking.