Bereber Crisscross will be the success of the season! This 100% cotton washable rug can be cleaned in the washing machine, (8 kg capacity for 120x170 cm, 9 kg for 140x210 cm). The base of the Bereber Crisscross washable rug is a natural cotton color once washed, without using dyes. Uneven black yarn rhombs have been weaved into the natural cotton-colored base, aimed at achieving an assymetric design. One end is bordered by a contrasting black line with a burgundy-colored one at the other, which leads to the rug base and is topped off by a fringe. The natural cotton color, together with the black and burgundy motifs achieve the right look for an elegant design along simple lines but with personality, perfect for home settings (living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or garden) and for kids' rooms. Hand-made, using natural dyes and, being 100% cotton, it is light and soft. Discover all the possibilities of the Morocco collection.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- Color: Natural
- Sizes: 4' 7'' x 6' 7''
- 80% cotton 20% other fibre - Base: recycled cotton
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Wash separately in the washing machine at 30 degrees maximum.
- Use a soft cycle without bleach.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Do not worry if fluff appears. It is helpful to sweep the rug with a stiff broom in the direction of the plush for the first few days and a vacuum cleaner regularly.
- If you find a long or loose thread, cut it with scissors. Never pull it.