NLXL wallpaper is printed upon order. Please allow 3 - 4 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.
From the Materials collection designed by Piet Hein Eek for NLXL: "A lot of companies have made marble reproduction products, but never in the way we envisioned it. So we decided to give it a try. When the printing proofs came in we had the exact same thrill as we had five years earlier with the Scrapwood Wallpaper. You just want to install it everywhere."
After the worldwide success of Scrapwood Wallpaper, Piet Hein Eek and NLXL introduce "Materials", comprising 8 contemporary designs. Again this collection creates a magnificent trompe l'oeil effect.
Also in the new collection: a blue Scrapwood wallpaper. "People ask me for a blue wallpaper all the time, so when these blue planks came in at the workshop I knew we had to do it" says Eek.
- 19.2" W x 32.8 feet L - Approx. 52 square feet per roll.
- No Pattern Repeat.
- Heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- No wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- Washable with a soft cloth.
- Fire rating USA ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1
All NLXL wallpaper collections are suitable for public spaces or commercial applications.
Fire Rating Certificates:
- Description: 165 GR fleece base paper wallcovering
- Composition: High purity pulps and synthetic fibers
- Thickness: 0.165 mm (nominal) " As measured by SwRI: 0.22 mm. (nominal)
Please note: Burke Decor does not accept wallpaper returns at this time. Why? Wallpaper is produced in batches (similar to tile) and due to dye-lot variations that occur based on when the rolls are produced, we are unable to accept returns. We are more than happy to exchange unopened wallpaper for another pattern or store credit.
Please note, this item is a SPECIAL ORDER:
• Special order merchandise is created to meet the customer's specifications and is considered final sale.
• Special orders can be cancelled within 48 hours of the original sale for a full refund; thereafter Burke Decor will retain a 50% cancellation fee of the purchase price.