A rare source of calfskins from New Zealand has been hand selected, transformed by craftsmen tanners into the highest quality calfskin leather. Strong, contemporary and distinctive, they bring nature into the home with style and flair.
- Size varies
- We recommend the use of NON ionic mild liquid detergents only.
- Do not use non alkaline products.
- Do not use products containing biological enzymes or bleach.
- Products should be line or flat dried only.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not force dry.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Product should be pulled back into original size and shape while damp prior to drying.
- We recommend brushing using a medium wire pet brush first while product damp and then again when completely dry to encourage the original fluffy appearance.
- NOTE: EXCESSIVE HEAT WILL CAUSE HARDENING OF LEATHER AND/OR PRODUCT SHRINKAGE.
- Air movement while drying is recommended.
- Machine wash using warm water/38oC/100oF temperature.
- Use recommended cleaning agent – refer to cleaning agent section.
- Spot clean using soft cloth.
- Use warm water/max 38oC/100oF temperature.
- Use recommended cleaning agent – refer cleaning agent section.
- Clean affected area using soft cloth in circular motion, starting on outside of area and working into centre.
- Using dry cloth to apply pressure and remove excess moisture.
Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.