In Denmark, where winters are cold and long, creating a warm, cozy atmosphere is a way of life. There is even a Danish word for it – hygge – which explains our national obsession with candles. The idea behind the Carrie LED Lamp is to honor hygge in the context of modern living. Lightweight and portable with a USB charger, the possibilities of the lamp are endless. Use it as a bedside lamp, on an office desk or as an alternative to candles on the dining table. Carrie is also perfectly sized for picnicking in the park, festival-going or moonlit walks on the beach.
- Designed by Norm Architects
- Material: Opal Glass shade, Powder-coated Steel base & handle, USB Cable & Adapter
- Dimensions: 5.81"W x 5.3"D x 9.6"H
- Internal LED light source (no bulbs needed)
- Max Luminance: 384 Lumens
- Dimmable, 4-step (0%, 10%, 50%, 100%)
- 3.7V 4900mAh internal rechargeable lithium battery (10-hour capacity)
- Detachable handle
- Charging cable included (USB to Micro-USB)
- Power outlet adapter included (USB to two-blade US plug)
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.