Inspired by the shapes of naturally occurring crystals, the Facet-7 End Table is a sculptural design that functions beautifully as either an accent table or as secondary seating. Precision-cut panels are shaped into a unique geometric design, with faces that subtly reflect light to create an attractive, minimalist form. The design works as a standalone piece or in a grouping with other accents from the Facet Series.
- Can work as a standalone piece or can be grouped together.
- Geometric designs are inspired by the shapes of naturally occurring crystals. CNC-cut engineered wood panels are shaped into three distinctive patterns.
- Each stool features engineered wood surrounding a hollow core encased in white lacquer.
- Engineered wood has a matte spray finish with a subtle satin sheen.
- Felt pads on base help prevent floor damage.
- Recommended as secondary seating.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) Phase II compliant.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Dimensions: W16 x D16 x H18 in
Standard shipment is between 4 and 8 weeks.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-Beam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.