The new Ceramic Tile Wallpaper simply screams character. These beautiful, classic reclaimed tiles are arranged into a unique pattern that has no repeat. Old classic styles are given a re-focused modern perspective, with a worn rustic look and colours that are softer and warmer, making it suitable for all kinds of design. A hard wearing, easy to clean wallpaper that's suitable for the most demanding of interior applications.
From the Kemra collection: A unique wallpaper collection designed by the Milton & King studio team. Discover the fashionable and unique world of faux wallpapers. Wallpapers that look like something, but actually aren't because they are just paper. Surprise!
- Usage: Domestic & Commercial
- Pattern Match: Straight Match
- Vertical Repeat: -
- Roll Dimensions: 24" x 32ft 9" - approximately 65 square feet per roll.
- This high quality, hard wearing 150 gsm, class A, double-layered non-woven paper is extremely durable and fade resistant. Finished with two coats of specially formulated glaze allows it to be effectively cleaned.
- Colourfast and washable with a soft cloth - Butted seam (butt joint) installation - Paste the wall
Please allow 1 - 2 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.
Please note: Burke Decor does not accept wallpaper returns at this time. Why? Wallpaper is produced in batches (similar to tile) and due to dye-lot variations that occur based on when the rolls are produced, we are unable to accept returns. We accept and offer free shipping on all wallpaper exchanges.
Milton & King's Boutique Faux Wallpapers are right on trend at the moment, offering a brilliant way of transforming a wall in your home. Create effortless illusions of exposed brick or stacked stone with these faux finishes or consider instead a library look-alike wallpaper to cultivate the appearance of a well-read intellectual without showing off a thousand tomes. We love the fashionable and unique world of faux wallpapers!
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.