W31 D33 H27 | SEAT H15 in
W78 D84 H69 | SEAT H38 cm
The Halifax is a contemporary accent chair with a laid-back, industrial feel. Faceted upholstery panels rest on a precision welded, powder-coated steel frame. Walnut-finished paddle armrests help soften the strong lines of this unique design. Upholstered panels use FSC-Certified wood products in support of responsible forest management.
- Bench-made, solid steel frame
- Frame is finished in durable powder-coat
- Paddle armrests have exposed ply edges and walnut finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Three cushion panels are attached to the steel frame
- Cushion fill is Dacron®-wrapped to maintain shape
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- Franz Indigo
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-Beam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.