Combining fluid curves and tailored lines, the Hilary LOFT Sofa is a contemporary take on mid-century Scandinavian style. A channel-stitch detail on the backrest adds subtle interest and unbroken piping along the arms and back emphasizes Hilary’s sculptural form. With its high back support and splayed angular wooden base, the Hilary is designed for relaxing in style. Perfect for condos, apartments, and spaces where every square foot counts.
- Frame is kiln-dried FSC®-Certified wood.
- Features piping and a channel-stitch detail to provide structure and support.
- Splayed angular wood base provides sculptural detail.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- All fabric is California TB117-2013 certified and double rub tested,
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
*Available for delivery only within the 48 contiguous states.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction IBeam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.