The INDA Cordless Outdoor Lighting Collection: A brand new approach to lighting (in or outdoors) from Seasonal Living.
Our new outdoor cordless lamps are marvels of gorgeous, forward-thinking design. Crafted to cast a warm golden glow over moonlit terraces and twilight garden parties, INDA Cordless lamps are also the perfect solution for interior designers (and end users) frustrated by a lack of electrical power points. Place a handsome table or floor lamp anywhere you like? That dream is now a reality. Imagine: an affordable indoor/outdoor lighting solution that is stylish, operable in wet and damp conditions, a cinch to move wherever illumination is required and child’s play to use and maintain. INDA allows you to set the mood whenever and however you like.
Designer Louis A. Lara turned to LED technology to solve a number of outdoor lighting issues, such as trailing, unsightly electrical cords, insufficient power sources, and weak light provided by solar-powered bulbs. INDA’s warm white LED lights are easily transferred from lamp base to charging plate and back again, where a fully charged light will radiate for over seven full hours.
Select bases of handmade, high-fired ceramic in gorgeous jewel tones, or low luster, Venetian plaster smooth lightweight concrete (comprising Portland cement, sand, crushed granite, natural spring-fed water and fibrous ramie). Both materials imbue INDA’s Cordless table and floor lamp bases with ease of mobility and enough heft to ward off wind gusts. The soft white UV-inhibited Polyethylene lamp shade (perfect for sunny locations) is supported by silvery anodized aluminum frames that fit snugly into the lamp’s architecture creating glints of reflective light.
Lara designed the floor lamp with seating in mind, placing the light at just the right height to complement the scale of the furniture, thus creating atmosphere and illumination precisely where you want it. Future incarnations of the INDA collection will include other materials that reflect Seasonal Living’s signature palette, expanding the range of mix and match design possibilities for indoor and outdoor living spaces.
- Lightweight concrete base, 3-panel UV-resistant polyethylene shade with anodized aluminum frame
- Sizes and weights of these handmade items may vary
- Ships in 1 crate and 1 carton box and requires simple assembly
- Includes warm white LED rechargeable light with locking base, charging base and cord
- Optional accessories available including individual light modules, additional light/charger sets and a 6-pack multi charger
- USA and international patents pending
- To add weight to your INDA lamp, use a funnel and add sand to inside base of lamp before assembling lamp shade. Move lamp to protected location in strong winds.
- Dimensions: 23.5H x 16Dia
- Weight: 14lb
- Ship Weight: 20lb
- Be sure to read all assembly and related information, which is shipped with your product. DO NOT ASSEMBLE THE PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER OTHER THAN INTENDED BY THE MANUFACTURER.
- Always seek the assistance of another physically capable adult to assist you in assembling your products. Never try to assemble products on your own, you may hurt yourself and damage / damage or break your product.
- Never use the product for purposes other than what it was designed and manufactured for.
- When you receive your INDA Cordless CONCRETE Lamp (applies to concrete lamp bases only), we recommend that you immediately protect the surfaces of all concrete materials by following these simple instructions. Failure to do so will result in staining of the product and any claim against your product being void.
- If you spill any type of oil, grease, staining and or acidic-based juice or sauce (e.g. tomato sauce,lemon juice, vinegars etc.), wipe it up immediately. Do not allow the liquid to remain on the surface of the product. Concrete by its pure nature is a natural product and as such is prone to absorption. Act immediately and you will be able to enjoy your furniture for years.
- When not using the product we recommend that you protect the surface by storing it in a dry,protected space. This will help to ward off stains from trees, pollen, bird or other animal urine or fecal matter. Contact Seasonal Living for recommendations on covers.
- If you live by the ocean or a salt-water environment do not allow salt spray to build up on your product. Wipe it off or hose it down on a regular basis. Over time, salt can corrode your concrete product. Remember to regularly seal the product for more protection.