The Jane is a classic, button-tufted club sofa with a distinct Mid-Century feel. It features button-tufted cushions and choice of stainless steel or walnut finish perimeter base for all fabrics. Constructed with 100% FSC®-Certified Wood in support of responsible forest management.
- Top-stitched, button-tufted seat and back cushions.
- Base: Brushed stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners.
- Seat and back cushions are flippable.
- Dacron®-wrapped cushions for a structured look.
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces (steel base only).
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
- W82 D35 H30 | SEAT H17 in
- W209 D89 H76 | SEAT H43 cm
*Available for delivery only within the 48 contiguous states.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction IBeam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.