Cool, calm and very classy, marble adds a touch of luxury to every home. You only have to think of the magnificent columns in Greek and Roman architecture to grasp the concept of how this natural product can enhance a property. The problem is, however, that marble is very heavy, very expensive and you are more likely to find it as a kitchen counter top than adorning a wall. That is what designer wallpaper is for and this faux marble is simply exquisite. The grey veins come together seamlessly and the special coating make it tough, scratch resistant and easy to clean. In fact, it's as easy to maintain as real marble. Whether you are looking for a workplace, bathroom, or unusual living room wallpaper this one guarantees a unique and chic look that will draw both attention and admiration.
- Usage: Domestic & Commercial
- Vertical Repeat: 39.3"
- Roll Dimensions: 24" x 32 ft 9" - approximately 65 square feet per roll.
- Pattern Match: Straight Match
- Appears as cut marble slabs
- Please allow 1 - 2 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.
- Heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- Colourfast and washable with a soft cloth - Butted seam (butt joint) installation - Paste the wall
Please note: Burke Decor does not accept wallpaper returns at this time. Why? Wallpaper is produced in batches (similar to tile) and due to dye-lot variations that occur based on when the rolls are produced, we are unable to accept returns. We accept and offer free shipping on all wallpaper exchanges.
Milton & King is an Australian boutique wallpaper manufacturer that is hell-bent on making this world just that little bit brighter. They specialize in creating exquisite, considered and bespoke wallpaper outcomes for a wide range of clients, and are driven by the romance and passion of wallpaper as well as their commitment to excellence.
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.
Please note, this item is a SPECIAL ORDER:
• Special order merchandise is created to meet the customer's specifications and is considered final sale.
• Special orders can be cancelled within 48 hours of the original sale for a full refund; thereafter Burke Decor will retain a 50% cancellation fee of the purchase price.