Finally, a way to record vinyl and cassette to CD without tangled wires, confusing hookups or extensive computer expertise. With Crosley's Memory Master II - the sleek, redesigned version of the popular Memory Master CD recorder -- simply put on your LP or pop in a cassette, load a blank CD and press "record." With its handsome cabinet, this system harkens back to the golden days while still nodding to technology of the 21st century. Users will appreciate its three speeds (33-1/3, 45 and 78 rpm) so they can play and record their entire collection. The Memory Master II is USB enabled for connection to PC and Mac and includes a software suite for ripping and editing audio content. This Crosley also allows you to simply spin records, play cassettes and CDs, or tune in to your favorite station on the analog AM/FM tuner for hours of nostalgic enjoyment.
- Unit: 9" (l) x 15" (w) x 10" (h)
- Unit Weight: 21 lbs.
- NP4 Needle
- CD Recorder
- Records Albums And Cassettes To CD
- USB Enabled For Connection to Windows Equipped PC and MAC
- Software Suite For Ripping And Editing Audio Content
- Front-Loading CD Player
- Plays 3 Speeds - 33 1/3, 45 And 78 RPM Records
- Portable Audio Ready-Simply Plug In Your Portable Audio Device Or MP3 Player
- Side Mounted Cassette Deck
- AM/FM Radio Analog Tuner
- Inputs - Auxiliary(3.5mm), RCA
- Output - RCA
- Dynamic Full Range Stereo Speakers
- Full Function Remote Control
Please allow 3-5 business days to ship out and receive tracking.
*This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.