The Mix Modular Series lets you mix and match components and fabrics to build a custom sectional, sofa or seating group to perfectly suit your space. The design uses 9 basic components (Left Arm, Right Arm, Armless, Corner, Arc, Wedge, Ottoman, Block Table & Storage Box) which can be added and combined to create an unlimited number of upholstery configurations for residential or workspace environments. Choose matching fabrics or mix things up to make it your own. Components can be easily reconfigured or added later to adapt to changing needs. The tight seat and back give the design a clean-lined, contemporary look, and each component has French seams to subtly soften the edges. Select components include a matching bolster cushion for added style and comfort. Constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- 9 different components - Arm Left Facing, Arm Right Facing, Armless, Corner, Arc, Wedge, Ottoman, Block Table & Storage Box.
- Components with a back (except for the Arc and Wedge) come with a matching bolster which is filled with eco-friendly synthetic-down, derived from recycled PET plastic.
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other while in sectional, sofa or chaise formation.
- Frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood (FSC® 092551).
- Wood block legs are FSC®-Certified Ash in a Black stain
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- 9 gauge No-Sag, injection-molded sinuous spring clip system.
- All modular components can be joined using integrated connectors on underside.
- Components include matching bolster cushion (ottoman excluded).
- Maroc Lyric and Bayview Dandelion available on the Armless and Ottoman components only.
- Arc and Wedge components available in Vintage Mineral and Parliament Stone fabrics only
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.
- Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display.
Shipping Information: Gus Modern requires an 8% shipping surcharge on all orders. Shipping will be calculated during checkout based on total price of Gus Modern items only. White glove delivery is available for an additional charge. Please contact us to set up.
Gus Modern is inspired by simple forms and honest materials, which they use as the springboard for everything they create. From the simple two-by-four and construction I-Beam, to the useful miter box, the Canadian-based design collective delights in the simplicity of everyday objects. The result is modern furniture, accent pieces, and accessories that mix the elegant with the industrial. Mirroring the great modernists of yesterday, Gus* furniture strives to combine great design and practical purpose.
**This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.