Perpetual Loire Dining Table in Various Colors by BD Outdoor
Perpetual Loire Dining Table in Various Colors by BD Outdoor
Additional units available to ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
The Perpetual Collection is the beautifully-designed constant in your life. Indoors or outdoors, amidst a crisp garden or on a city rooftop, these hand-made, lightweight concrete tables suit every occasion. The designer’s innovative approach to soften the appearance of concrete with natural sands and hemp-like grass creates a sophisticated, personalized aesthetic where no two tables are the same. “Perpetual” also embodies the durability and sustainability of the furniture—constructed from biodegradable materials with a low luster finish, the pieces are beautifully weather resistant.
We successfully introduced this collection in Slate Gray and Ivory White. With strong market response, we successfully added Reclaimed Teak to this collection and—new for 2017—we are excited to introduce our new copper-plated Mesh Link Collection. We strive to create new looks not currently in the market—you can be assured of fresh designs, innovative material combinations and a unique look for different specifications in or outdoors.
Perpetual looks terrific when blended with our ceramic collections: Fabulous contrasts between high-gloss and matte finishes, muted and bright color palettes … let your creativity drive your selections.
- Handmade lightweight concrete
- Product ships in 3 boxes (table top and 2 bases) and requires simple hand assembly.
- Important handling instructions: When unpacking or moving large Perpetual table tops it is very important that you lift EACH side of the table top at the same time. DO NOT move table top and bases together—you will damage the table. Failure to support and lift all sides of the table top at the same time can result in fracturing or cracking center of table top. ASK US about how to correctly store this piece of furniture.
- A sample bottle of concrete sealer is shipped with this item. Buyer must seal product upon receipt and should purchase additional specified sealer to be applied regularly. FAILURE TO PROPERLY SEAL PRODUCT VOIDS WARRANTY.
- Our Perpetual Collection lightweight concrete furniture is handmade. These products may exhibit color and veining variations by batch and by individual item. If you are ordering multiple pieces, please notify us in writing when you place your order and we will do our best to assemble color finishes that are as consistent as possible.
- While our Perpetual Collection items are weather-resistant and suitable for indoor and outdoor use, it is the buyer’s responsibility to follow all care instructions which are included with the product. Failure to follow care instructions voids warranty.
- Country of Manufacture: Vietnam
- Dimensions: 79W x 36D x 30H
- Weight: 318lb
- Ship Weight: 357lb
Depending on where and how often you use your Perpetual Collection product, we recommend more regular sealing (especially for outdoor use or heavy soiling from acid based and or oil based foods and liquids at a minimum 3-4 times per year.
- A) If you spill any type of oil, grease, staining and or acidic-based juice or sauce (e.g. tomato sauce, lemon juice, vinegars etc), wipe it up immediately. Do not allow the liquid to remain on the surface of the product. Concrete by its pure nature is a natural product and as such is prone to absorption. Act immediately and you will be able to enjoy your furniture for years.
- B) When not using the product (e.g. furniture) we recommend that you protect the surface by using a professional grade furniture cover. This will help to ward off stains from trees, pollen, bird or other animal urine or fecal matter. Contact Seasonal Living for recommendations on covers.
- C) If you live by the ocean or a salt-water environment, do not allow salt spray to build up on your product. Wipe it off or hose it down on a regular basis. Salt can corrode your concrete product. Remember to regularly seal the product for more protection.
- D) The Perpetual Collection includes a Planter series. Follow same steps for your concrete planters. NOTE –Included with your concrete planters are zinc liners.
- Over time, your zinc liners will be prone to rusting. We recommend that you regularly inspect the zinc liners and when you notice rusting starting to occur, we recommend that you purchase from your local hardware store a silver paint such as Rustoleum® or similar spray paint and apply this to the zinc linerin the manner advised by the paint manufacturer. Do not spray the zinc liner while it is in the concrete planter
Custom Sizing Request
Please enter valid email address
Thanks for your inquiry. We will get back to you soon.
- Free shipping
ORDERING: Orders may be placed online 24-hours a day, by calling toll free (888) 338-8111 between 9am - 6pm EST Monday through Friday or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not include your credit card information in any email. A Burke Decor representative will contact you via phone during our regular business hours for processing.
If your order includes QUICKSHIP items, this means it's in our warehouse and is now processing and will ship out within the next 2 business days.
If your order includes READY TO SHIP items, this means it is in stock with the manufacturer and will begin processing ASAP. Specific processing times are listed on each product.
For all other items, please refer to the lead times listed on the product page.
Orders that contain multiple items may ship from different locations; you will receive an email with tracking once each item (or group of items) is shipped.
When an order is placed, it is instantly sent to our distribution warehouse for processing and shipping preparation. This means that unfortunately once an order is placed, we cannot alter or change it.
If your item is being delivered with an oversize or white glove carrier, please thoroughly inspect your item before signing for the delivery. Damages or defects or missing items must be noted on the receipt with the carrier. If the receipt from the carrier is signed and issues are not notated, Burke Decor is not responsible for any defects or damages found after delivery is completed.
DELIVERY TO THE LOWER 48 US STATES:
All orders over $50 enjoy FREE SHIPPING with delivery to an address within the 48 contiguous states. Shipping on orders under $50 is $7 USD. Depending on size and contents parcels ship via UPS, USPS, FedEx or DHL.
DELIVERY TO ALASKA AND HAWAII:
Parcels shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are charged on a flat rate depending on weight.
Orders weighing between 0.1 lbs - 10.0 lbs are $15 USD
Orders weighing between 10.1 lbs - 20.0 lbs are $20 USD
Orders weighing between 20.1 lbs - 40.0 lbs are $40 USD
Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to ALASKA and HAWAII without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
Rates are calculated at checkout based on live rates from the United States Postal Service, FedEx or DHL and product weight information. Please note, tracking information is limited for shipments and we cannot guarantee a delivery date on International deliveries. If you are interested in expedited International delivery options please inquire.
Cost of shipping to International destinations does not include the cost of taxes, tariffs or other customs fees. All taxes, tariffs and other customs fees are the responsibility of the receiver. Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to International destinations without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
International shipping lead times can be longer than the domestic lead times listed on the product page.
If you have an APO address, please contact us in advance of making purchases to confirm the item(s) you are interested in can be shipped to your address via USPS.