Strollerfleece design by Bowron
Strollerfleece design by Bowron
Warm in winter, cool in summer... BOWRON infant care range combines the necessity for practicality, durability and safety with the desirability of softness, comfort and luxury from a natural material. Fits baby carseats, strollers and buggies.
- SIZE: 30” x 14” / 76cm x 35.5cm
- PILE HEIGHT: 25mm
- COLOR: Oaten
- We recommend the use of NON ionic mild liquid detergents only.
- Do not use non alkaline products.
- Do not use products containing biological enzymes or bleach.
Complete Immersion by Hand
- Complete immersion clean using warm water/max 38oC/100oF temperature.
- Use recommended cleaning agent – refer to Cleaning Agent section.
- This product can be drycleaned.
- We recommend using a professional drycleaning service.
- Tumble dry on ‘cool’ or ‘warm’ setting – not on hot setting.
- Products should be line or flat dried only.
- Do not force dry.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Product should be pulled back into original size and shape while damp prior to drying.
- Air movement while drying is recommended.
NOTE: EXCESSIVE HEAT WILL CAUSE HARDENING OF LEATHER AND/OR PRODUCT SHRINKAGE.
- Products benefit from regular vacuuming on medium suction using standard nozzle attachment only.
- Do not use rotating vacuum head attachment.
- Machine wash using warm water/38oC/100oF temperature.
- Use recommended cleaning agent – refer to cleaning agent section.
- Spot clean using soft cloth.
- Use warm water/max 38oC/100oF temperature.
- Use recommended cleaning agent – refer cleaning agent section.
- Clean affected area using soft cloth in circular motion, starting on outside of area and working into centre.
- Using dry cloth to apply pressure and remove excess moisture.
- While products are not in use and require to be stored (loose or packaged) we recommend that they be kept in a cool airy position.
- Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
- Do not store in plastic packaging for any extended period as condensation and creasing may occur.
- Fold/crease marks caused by storage or packaging will diminish over a period of time.
Bowron Sheepskins products displaying the Woolmark ® logo reach requirements detailed in Woolmark ® SI Specification in relation to colour and light fastness, washability and other required performance standards. The Woolmark ® brand is the world’s best known textile fibre brand providing consumers with an independent guarantee of fibre content and assurance of quality.
Bowron Sheepskins meet all of the requirements of REACH legislation implemented in Europe since 2006. Reach aims to improve the protection of human health and the environment through a system of Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals.
Bowron Sheepskins meet all requirements of CPSC (US Consumer Product Safety Commission). CPSC is committed to protecting consumers from products that pose a fire, electrical, chemical or mechanical hazard or can injure children.
Bowron Sheepskins shearling meets the requirements of US Department Transportation Federal Aviation Administration FAA Safety Regulation 25.83A aircraft materials fire safety.
Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.
ORDERING: Orders may be placed online 24-hours a day, by calling toll free (888) 338-8111 between 9am - 6pm EST Monday through Friday or by sending an email to sales@burkeDecor.com. Please do not include your credit card information in any email. A Burke Decor representative will contact you via phone during our regular business hours for processing.
When an order is placed, it is instantly sent to our distribution warehouse for processing and shipping preparation. This means that unfortunately once an order is placed, we cannot alter or change it.
DELIVERY TO THE LOWER 48 US STATES:
All orders over $50 enjoy FREE SHIPPING with delivery to an address within the 48 contiguous states. Shipping on orders under $50 is $7 USD. Depending on size and contents parcels ship via UPS, USPS, FedEx or DHL.
DELIVERY TO ALASKA AND HAWAII:
Parcels shipping to Alaska and Hawaii are charged on a flat rate depending on weight.
Orders weighing between 0.1 lbs - 10.0 lbs are $15 USD
Orders weighing between 10.1 lbs - 20.0 lbs are $20 USD
Orders weighing between 20.1 lbs - 40.0 lbs are $40 USD
Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to ALASKA and HAWAII without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
Rates are calculated at checkout based on live rates from the United States Postal Service, FedEx or DHL and product weight information. Please note, tracking information is limited for shipments and we cannot guarantee a delivery date on International deliveries. If you are interested in expedited International delivery options please inquire.
Cost of shipping to International destinations does not include the cost of taxes, tariffs or other customs fees. All taxes, tariffs and other customs fees are the responsibility of the receiver. Please note, furniture and items weighing over 40 lbs cannot be shipped to International destinations without requesting a quotation in advance of ordering.
International shipping lead times can be longer than the domestic lead times listed on the product page.
If you have an APO address, please contact us in advance of making purchases to confirm the item(s) you are interested in can be shipped to your address via USPS.