A very firm iCoil® mattress topped with five inches of responsive and supportive BioFoam® and Comfort Foam®.
- Hemp Blend Cover—soft, smooth, durable fabric certified for safe contact with skin.
- Fire Barrier—cotton fabric treated for fire safety and tested to ensure it contains no harmful substances.
- Fiber Padding—fiberfill keeps you cooler by wicking away moisture and increasing air flow.
- BioFoam®—memory foam conforms comfortably to your body shape and temperature.
- Comfort Foam®—three layers of highly responsive foam to diffuse pressure points.
- High Density Foam—a supportive foam layer that enhances the recovery and durability of the mattress.
- iCoil®—individually wrapped coils ensure balanced support by separating weight and motion; coils also provide breathability to reduce heat gathering at the core of the mattress.
- Twin:39"W x 75"L x 13"H
- Full:54"W x 75"L x 13"H
- Queen:60"W x 80"L x 13"H
- King:76"W x 80"L x 13"H
- CalKing:72"W x 84"L x 13"H
The Foam: Our foam layers meet exacting standards for content, emissions, and durability.
The Fiber: Our recycled fiberfill is produced through a sustainable manufacturing process that eliminates harmful substances right from the start.
The Cover: Our safe, soft, and durable hemp blend fabric cover enhances air ventilation for cooler sleep.
Keetsa mattresses are analyzed by independent accredited laboratories. They are crafted with certified polyurethane foam that meets CertiPUR-US® program standards for content, emissions, and durability. CertiPUR-US®-approved foam is made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, TDCPP, or TCEP flame retardants and without mercury, lead, heavy metals, or formaldehydes.
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
All cotton and hemp-blend fabrics are inspected and certified by STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®. The results of the inspection made according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® Appendix 4, Product Class II have shown that the cotton fabric meets human-ecological requirements for direct contact with skin.
FIBERGLASS for Flame Retardant?
Keetsa does not use fiberglass. The fire barrier used in Keetsa mattress is made with 100% cotton fabric treated with flame retardant agent. The treated fabric is tested by OEKO for safety.
Mattresses manufactured in or imported into the United States must meet the US CPSC (Consumer Product Safety Commission) flammability standards ‘16 CFR Part 1632’ (mattresses and mattress pads) and ‘16 CFR Part 1633’ (mattresses and mattress sets). This consumer protection law went into place in 2007 to make mattresses more fire safe. We use a PBDE-free fire barrier that has been safety tested and complies with federal regulations.
The fire barrier has been tested inspected and certified by STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®, an independent testing and certification system used worldwide for raw, semi-finished, and finished textile products at all processing levels. The results of the STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® inspection (Appendix 4, Product Class II) indicate that our fire barrier cotton fabric meets the human-ecological requirements for skin contact.
Our fire barrier also fulfills the requirements specified by Annex XVII of REACH for the use of azo colorants and nickel release as well as the American requirement for lead content in children's articles (with the exception of accessories made from glass).
Please allow 1-2 weeks to ship out and receive tracking.